ready for spring

My next big event is the Mother-Daughter Tea for my church in May. No rest for the wicked! This will be the third Mother-Daughter tea I've been involved with (my second as the coordinator) and this year I'm taking my inspiration from spring, cherry blossoms and textured paper - I'm realy liking the results!

Last month a friend and I spent an evening with our Creative Memories paper punches to create 60 paper flowers to adorn the menus. We also punched blossom shaped confetti for the tables and little flowers to accent the name cards. Yes we are crazy.

Today was a meeting with my volunteers so I took the opportunity to experiment with the table settings with the things I've purchased so far. I got a good reaction and I really like it so I'm excited - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment